Nondegree Enrollment (Visiting Students)

Whether you want to enhance career skills, learn something new, or need to complete prerequisites for a graduate program, you can register as a nondegree-seeking student (also known as a visiting student).

If you plan to enroll as a nondegree student through IU Bloomington, or are wondering whether doing so is a good option for you, you are welcome to complete the Students in Transition (SIT) referral form. An SIT advisor will be in touch to offer feedback and guidance.  

To learn more about eligibility for nondegree enrollment, or to complete the application, visit the Nondegree Enrollment (Visiting Students) portal.